Botox is a cosmetic treatment that can reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It can make you look younger and can also be used to remove pigmentation spots. Botox treatment can be of various types and you can choose one that best suits your preference.
Combining Botox with Microdermabrasion and Peeling
You have finally found a reputable clinic and got your botox treatment done. Your treatment does not end there. You need to opt for Microdermabrasion and peeling too. Microdermabrasion involves making the skin smooth with tiny exfoliating crystals. It is effective in removing acne scars and fine lines. You might need to wait at least 24 hours after a Botox treatment to opt for this service.
Chemical peels can help even out your skin tone. Opting for salicylic and glycolic peelings can help your skin look young and glowing. Ensure that you do not miss out on your follow up appointments after your Botox treatment.
Your doctor might recommend certain cosmetics that can be used to keep your skin hydrated. If you have sensitive skin, ensure that you bring this to the notice of your physician before opting for any type of treatment. You might experience bruising and swelling at the injection site, which might go away in a few days. Avoid massaging or rubbing your face as the botox can shift positions.
If you are new to Canada and looking for recommendation on Botox clinics, look up for botox cosmetique and you will get a lot of credible botox clinics to choose from. Ensure that you do your homework and choose licensed Botox clinics for your treatment.
Credibility of the Clinic is Important
When it comes to selecting a clinic for your botox treatment, you might need to take the below points for consideration:
- Do not stick with one clinic for your treatment
- Enquire about at least a few clinics, compare prices and then decide
- Do not forget to compare the units too
- Ensure that you understand about the standard dilution of the Botox solution
- Ensure that you clear all your queries regarding the procedure with your doctor
- Go with licensed and registered physicians
- Gather as much information possible about the treatment
- Ask for samples of their work to get a brief idea on how the before and after photos may look like
Botox treatments must only be done by skilled professionals. Ensure that you discuss everything with your doctor including medical issues and medications you take to avoid any complications.